Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY FIT FOODS

Well, today was the first day of work in a retail store here in Flower Mound.  It was very different.  The one thing that I do know is that the pace is very slow.  In Austin, I was used to working at a very fast pace, yet here, I was right, you don't do too much in the front of house.  There were times, that I was actually bored out of my mind.  I really hope that, eventually, things start to pick up.  I view this as a challenge, a challenge that I am willing to take on, for me and the company.  If I can become even more useful in this company, then I think that this company can take me many places.  I really miss home right now, I don't know how long it will take to get used to everything.  I miss my friends back home, hope they didn't forget about me yet!  Please pray for me, that I am making the right choices and that God is the one leading me, not me, myself, and I.  My Fit Foods is a great company and I am looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment