Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE MOVE

There is nothing to do in FloMo
Well, I am here in Flower Mound, it hasn't been a week yet, and I am homesick.  I really do miss Austin so much.  I don't really feel conected here at all and the pace of work is so much slower.  I actually feel bored at many times.  I miss the brothers and the home so much right now.  I don't really know what to do.  I know that I can not keep going on like the way that I am.  Work wise, I need to have a pay raise and actuallly something to do, that is a challenge.  I can not just go to work everyday and do the same petty things.  I left a job in Austin that required so much more of me and was able to push me to grow in the company.  I feel now though, that I am being held back and working a dumb 'high school" job.  I want to be able to move up in this company so bad, but all I feel like I did was make a lateral move, that hasn't improved my skills at all.  I left my Bible at home in Austin, and I really do need that.  I need the truth, the brothers, the homes, and everything that Austin was able to give me.  I don't have it here and I am falling back into my regular routines of spending money and well your typical FloMo stuff.  This town boring, there is never anything to do, and I am surrounded by a bunch of rich people who think they are better than everyone else.  Don't get me wrong, I was once one of these people.  So to bring it home, I might be moving back to Austin if this does not get any better.  I still need to talk to some people and see if what I am doing is the right thing for the company as well as for me.  I also need to fellowship to see if this is what God wants of me or if I did this on my own.  Please pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I've been feeling since I moved here. :(
    Hope you find the right path. :)

    ReplyDelete