Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MY FIT FOODS

Today, I said goodbye to all of the people that I work with at My Fit Foods - Austin.  I really realized how much I appreciate the people that I work for.  I will truly miss them,  and the care that they gave me.  I will still be in the company, just a new place.  I really am not good at these goodbyes.  The Lord really has provided so much for me here in Austin, it makes it hard to leave.  If He was able to provide this for me here, I am sure He will do the same in Flower Mound.  Thank you My Fit Nation for all of your support and guidance!

For those who do not know what My Fit Foods is:
We are a company that makes fresh food daily, providing customers a quick solution to a healthy meal.  We use nothing but the finest foods to make delicious meals.  We do not use any preservatives or additives.  90 percent of our food is gluten free.  After eating our food, not only will you loose weight, but you will have more energy and feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment